About Me, Myself and I.

Hello. You don’t know much about me, but neither do I. I only know the basics. I go by She//her pronouns. You can call me whatever you want though I do suggest Mystery. But its up to you.

#1 I have nine pets, and it’s hecktic. But luckily one lives at our neighbours house. She decided that it is less chaotic as we have six dogs.

#2 I do very much hate sports, but you can have your opinions! They’ve just never appealed to my likings.

#3 I really hate most things, but there are some I like, such as drawing, being lazy, and again, being lazy!!

#4 I really like Choir, but I skip some of the lessons. I do it at my school! We have a winter concert coming up, im excited!

#5 I truly do like my games, board game, and online games. I think its the social part.

#6 I am kind of insane. Most people would say other things, such as annoying, a bother, or évante, which is annoying In French. I’ve never been called that, though.

I hope you liked reading my about me. I did, and why wouldn’t you. I think you liked it, didn’t you?